The BSTDB’s financial management is aimed at establishing and maintaining financial viability, which ensures that the Bank implements its mandate effectively in accordance with the Establishing Agreement. BSTDB is primarily guided by market practice in its affairs, and applies a conservative risk versus return oriented approach. Although the Bank does not target profit maximization, it seeks at least to recover its operating costs and capital employed.
Furthermore, financial management ensures transparency and efficiency of the Bank’s operation and performance by providing essential information to the Bank’s Management and Governing Bodies, as well as to lenders, borrowers, rating agencies and other third parties.
- Annual Report 2015
- BSTDB Budget Summary 2017
- BSTDB Long-term Strategy 2010-2020
- BSTDB Medium Term Strategy and Business Plan 2015-2018
- BSTDB Overview of FX Exposure Risk
- Corporate Governance Framework
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Financial Policies
- Regional Cooperation in the Black Sea
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2016
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
More key documents
At a Glance