The Bank’s financial management is a process having as its primary objective to establish and maintain financial viability. Financial viability ensures that the Bank continues to implement its mandate effectively in accordance with the Establishing Agreement. To support this objective, the Bank is primarily guided by market practice in its affairs and applies a conservative risk versus return oriented approach. Although the Bank does not intend to maximize profits it seeks at least to recover its operating costs and capital employed.
Furthermore, the Bank’s financial management ensures transparency and efficiency towards its performance and in the management of resources by providing essential information needed to those who manage and govern the Bank, lenders, borrowers, rating agencies and other third parities.
- Annual Report 2011
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2012
- BSTDB Long-term Strategy 2010-2020
- BSTDB Medium Term Strategy and Business Plan 2011-2014
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
- Financial Policies
- Corporate Governance Framework
More key documents
At a Glance
04 Mar 2013 - BSTDB and IIB Discuss Closer Cooperation
21 Feb 2013 - BSTDB Supports Trade Finance Operations in Turkey