How we operate
Institutionally, BSTDB operates in compliance with the principles of effective corporate governance relevant for a multilateral financial institution. The approved set of strategies, policies, regulations, methodologies and procedures governing essentially all Bank activities form the core body of internal legislation ensuring corporate governance in line with best practices.
Operationally, BSTDB adopts a flexible strategy allowing quick response to changes in economic and market conditions in its countries of operation. The Bank’s business activities are guided by principles of consistency with its mandate and sound banking practices, fair and rapid consideration of any business proposal, efficiency and flexibility, and focus on clients’ needs.
- Annual Report 2015
- BSTDB Long-term Strategy 2010-2020
- BSTDB Medium Term Strategy and Business Plan 2015-2018
- Corporate Governance Framework
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Financial Intermediaries
- Operations Cycle Policy
- Portfolio Risk Management and Investment Policies
- Regional Cooperation in the Black Sea
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2016
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
More key documents
At a Glance