At end 2011, BSTDB active portfolio in Turkey consisted of 12 operations approved by the Board of Directors (BoD), involving an investment of EUR 241.3 million. Turkey ranks second with 17.6% of BoD approved operations, 19.1% of signed operations, and 22.2% of amounts outstanding in the total portfolio.
Based on the 2011- 2014 Business Plan, the Bank would expect on average to approve new operations for approximately EUR 32-47 million per year or approximately EUR 158 million over the four year period.
|Currency:||Turkish lira (TRY)|
At a Glance
04 Mar 2013 - BSTDB and IIB Discuss Closer Cooperation
21 Feb 2013 - BSTDB Supports Trade Finance Operations in Turkey
- Annual Report 2011
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2012
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
- Country Strategy 2011-2014 Turkey
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Turkey 2011: financing economic development
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Turkey 2011: observer status
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Turkey 2011: financial sector products
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Turkey 2011: project finance
More key documents