- The Black Sea Trade & Development Bank (BSTDB) has to date funded itself from a combination of bilateral and syndicated loans, bond issuance and a Euro Commercial Paper program;
- BSTDB benefits from funding facilities provided by other development institutions, including: KfW (Germany), the Nordic Investment Bank, Proparco (France) and the Development Bank of Austria;
- April 2012 - BSTDB established a EUR 1 billion Euro Commercial Paper program;
- May 2015 - BSTDB established a EUR 1 billion Euro Medium Term Note programme;
- The Bank currently has two bonds outstanding:
- USD 500 million bond issued in April 2016, with a coupon of 4.875%, maturing in April 2021.
- CHF 100 million bond issued in May 2015, with a coupon of 1.625%, maturing in December 2019
©2017 The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank