BSTDB invests equity in private sector companies and financial institutions in order to facilitate or enhance the participation of private capital, as well as to encourage the mobilization of additional capital from external sources.
Terms and conditions:
The bank does not seek an active role in the day to day management of the company.
BSTDB subscribes to both common and preferred shares equity, in general as a result of private equity placements rather than public offering.
- Annual Report 2015
- Basic Information Guidelines for an Operational Proposal
- BSTDB Long-term Strategy 2010-2020
- BSTDB Medium Term Strategy and Business Plan 2015-2018
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Environmental and Social Exclusion List
- Financial Intermediaries
- Financial Sector Policy
- Guidelines for the Appraisal and Selection of Financial Inremediaries
- Operational Risk Management Policy
- Operations Cycle Policy
- Portfolio Risk Management and Investment Policies
- Questionnaire for Evaluation of Financial Institutions
- Regional Cooperation in the Black Sea
- Rules and Regulations for Financing Projects and Commercial Activities
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2016
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
More key documents
At a Glance