BSTDB provides various types of guarantees. Operations involving guarantees are appraised, processed, and supervised in the same manner as those involving direct loan extensions and are subject to the similar limits and requirements.
BSTDB’s basic guarantee commission and fee structure may consist of front-end fees, exposure and/or periodic guarantee fees and commitment fee components which are meant to provide the Bank with an adequate compensation for the risks assumed as well as administrative expenses incurred. Guarantee fee pricing depends on the guarantee’s specific coverage and risks.
The obligor shall be liable for any additional fees and expenses including those associated with the appointment of any independent consultant required by the Bank at any stage of the project appraisal and development.
In all cases the maximum BSTDB exposure must be known and measurable and the credit risk must be acceptable. Precise legal definitions of the events guaranteed and pricing are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Annual Report 2015
- Basic Information Guidelines for an Operational Proposal
- BSTDB Long-term Strategy 2010-2020
- BSTDB Medium Term Strategy and Business Plan 2015-2018
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Environmental and Social Exclusion List
- Financial Intermediaries
- Financial Sector Policy
- Guidelines for the Appraisal and Selection of Financial Inremediaries
- Operational Risk Management Policy
- Operations Cycle Policy
- Portfolio Risk Management and Investment Policies
- Questionnaire for Evaluation of Financial Institutions
- Regional Cooperation in the Black Sea
- Rules and Regulations for Financing Projects and Commercial Activities
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2016
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
More key documents
At a Glance