The BSTDB offers internship programs to students of less than 26 years of age, who are enrolled in a course of university-level education by the closing date for application, and who wish to acquire professional experience and understanding of the work of an international financial institution. Internship programs last between two and six months, and take place at the BSTDB’s Headquarters in Thessaloniki, Greece. Interns are selected from among nationals of the BSTDB Member States only.
Persons having participated in the BSTDB internship program cannot be considered for employment with the BSTDB for 1 year after the completion of the program.
Current Internship Opportunities
|Ref No||Position Title||Closing Date||Status|
|1701||Intern, Evaluation Office (DEO)||27 Mar 2017||Open|
|1702||Intern, Compliance and Operational Risk Management Office(DCR)||27 Mar 2017||Open|
|1703||Intern, Office of the General Counsel (DGC)||15 Mar 2017||Open|
|1704||Intern, Human Resources Department (DHR)||27 Mar 2017||Open|
|1705||Intern, Accounting Planning and Budget Department (DAB)||22 Mar 2017||Open|
|1706||Intern, Financial Analysis Department (DFA)||15 Mar 2017||Open|
|1707||Intern, Project Implementation and Monitoring Department (DPM)||22 Mar 2017||Open|
|1708||Intern, Environmental and Social Sustainability Office (DES)||15 Mar 2017||Open|
|1709||Intern, Internal Audit Department (DIA)||22 Mar 2017||Open|
In order for your application for any internship opportunity to be considered valid, please:
- Complete the BSTDB Internship Application Form
- Send the completed BSTDB Internship Application Form together with a scanned proof of enrolment at the University and two recently written reference letters as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. include in the subject line of the e-mail only the Reference Number of the internship opportunity you are applying for and your full name.
Example: 1701 John Smith
In case of application for more than one opening, the above-described application procedure should be followed separately for each internship opening. Please note that you will receive an automatic receipt confirmation only to the application which was sent first.
Internship at the Black Sea Trade & Development Bank (BSTDB) is open to applicants from the , who have not already benefited from an internship at the Bank, and who:
- are presently enrolled in a course of a university-level (bachelor or master or PhD) education;
- are less than twenty-six (26) years of age;
- are fluent in spoken and written English.
The internship provides the candidates with an insight into the BSTDB and its activities, and allows them to complement and apply learning from their studies in a practical working environment.
Internships take place in BSTDB’s Headquarters in
- Annual Report 2015
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Regional Cooperation in the Black Sea
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2016
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
More key documents
At a Glance