Cumulatively, the Bank’s Board of Directors has approved 28 operations for a total of EUR 257 million, representing 9.9% of the total approved amount. At end 2011 the Bank’s portfolio of operations in Bulgaria amounts to EUR 134 million in 13 Board approved operations, representing 9.8% of the active portfolio. The outstanding amount is EUR 68 million in 13 operations, representing 9% of the total outstanding amount.
Based on the 2011- 2014 Business Plan, the Bank would expect to approve on average new operations in Bulgaria for approximately EUR 47.3 million per year or approximately EUR 166.5 million to EUR 212 million over the four year period.
|Currency:||Bulgarian Lev (BGN)|
At a Glance
04 Mar 2013 - BSTDB and IIB Discuss Closer Cooperation
21 Feb 2013 - BSTDB Supports Trade Finance Operations in Turkey
- Annual Report 2011
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2012
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
- Country Strategy 2011-2014 Bulgaria
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Bulgaria 2011: financing economic development
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Bulgaria 2011: observer status
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Bulgaria 2011: financial sector products
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Bulgaria 2011: project finance
More key documents