At end 2011, BSTDB active portfolio in Greece consists of 5 operations approved by the Board of Directors (BoD), involving an investment of EUR 78 million. Greece ranks sixth among member countries in terms of outstanding financing.
Based on the 2011- 2014 Business Plan, the Bank would expect on average to approve new operations in Greece for approximately EUR 47.3 million per year or approximately EUR 166.5 million to EUR 212 million over the four year period.
|Currency:||Euro (€) (EUR)|
At a Glance
04 Mar 2013 - BSTDB and IIB Discuss Closer Cooperation
21 Feb 2013 - BSTDB Supports Trade Finance Operations in Turkey
- Annual Report 2011
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2012
- Country Strategy 2011-2014 Greece
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Greece 2011: financing economic development
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Greece 2011: observer status
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Greece 2011: financial sector products
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Greece 2011: project finance
More key documents