Intern – Environmental and Social Sustainability Office (DES)
|Internship Location:||Thessaloniki, Greece|
Tentative starting date(s): March 2021
The intern will:
- assist with collecting and processing data of the portfolio and pipeline and institutional capacity and facilitating the liaison with the consultant team deployed by AFD institution to assist the Bank in drafting the Implementation Plan of the Climate Change Strategy planned during 2021;
- assist to complete the pending SMRs for Financial Institutions operations;
- learn about the operation cycle, the E&S Policy and principles, the due diligence principles, Performance Standards/Requirements;
- review due diligence reports for relevant operations and draw conclusions on what terms and conditions of financing are necessary; and
- review annual reports for relevant operations and draft summaries of performance during the reporting year.
- be students/have a degree in Life, Earth, Social or Environmental, Developmental or Economic Sciences;
- have an excellent command of the English language;
- have a basic understanding of E & S issues in financing;
- have good MS Office and Internet navigation skills.