BSTDB at a glance
The Black Sea Trade & Development Bank is an international financial institution with supranational status and a mandate to foster economic growth and regional cooperation amongst its Member States in the Black Sea Region.
Baa1/ P2/ Negative
A- / A-2 / Negative
A+ / AAA(RU) / Stable
A- / S-1 / Negative
Target Borrowers & Projects
- Public and private companies with operations in one or more of the Member States.
- Transaction benefits Member State/s and has develop. impact.
- Economically sustainable / financially viable so Bank participation will be profitable and the undertaking will prove sustainable beyond BSTDB’s involvement
Products & Services
- Lending: Short to long-term loans, typically extended in USD or EUR
- Trade Finance: Firms importing from Member States and regional exporters
- SME’s: Financing through credit lines to local financial intermediaries
- Bank equity / funds: Equity investments, looks to take stake of 5-25%
- Public utilities
- Environ. protection
- Financial institutions
- Municipal Services
- SME’s and Trade Finance
Historical Portfolio Development (€ millions)
Financial Statements Summary (€ 000’s)
|Other Assets (Net)||21,139||25,949||43,809||-|
BSTDB Capital Structure (EUR 000’s)
|Subscribed Share Capital||2,288,500|
|Paid In Share Capital||686,550|
|Reserves and Retained Earnings||100,312|
|Total Members Equity||885,722|
Member States Capital Share
Outstanding Loan Portfolio by Country
Loan Portfolio by end user Sector
Source: Information from YE 2021 Financial Statements.